In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the still high degree of uncertainty, we are forced to cancel the meeting in the Będlewo Conference Center. The conference will be held online instead.
The scope of the conference is intended to cover most aspects of modern combinatorics, including graph theory, probabilistic combinatorics, extremal combinatorics, combinatorial optimization, algorithmic problems, combinatorial number theory, applications of combinatorics in computer science.
- Amin Coja-Oghlan, Goethe University, Frankfurt
- Zoltan Füredi, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Budapest and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Thore Husfeldt, Lund University
- Sandi Klavžar, University of Ljubljana
- Imre Leader, University of Cambridge
- Anita Liebenau, University of New South Wales, Sydney
Two independent courses are proposed. Each course will consist of a few hours of lectures, followed by exercises and solutions sessions. The tutorials will be led by:
- Shagnik Das, Freie Universität Berlin
- Michał Pilipczuk, University of Warsaw
- July 31st, 2020 - the Open Mind Prize candidate proposal
- August 25th, 2020 - 8PCC registration; for title and abstract submission
- August 28th, 2020 - registration fee